Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
Hi! I've been pretty good this year! Here is my Christmas list for this year! :) I would like Omaha Steaks, (I said it! And I know my meats!.... I really do..No I VERY much do), a mini laptop (or one with a camera on it so i can skype with other people!), a duck pillow pet! (You gave me the piggy last year and omg it's so soft! OINK!), I would be very pleased if you got me a flat screan TV too. (22" to fit on my mini table) Oh boy, have you seen me beg for the silvery, shiny ,cute, soft.. (daydreaming-sorry) Anyways it's an Eddie Bauer coat! I fell in love with it a first sight! It's like we knew mentally we were a perfect match! The coat.. Love it! I would say thats the top thing on my list! Next thing, I really love pajamas and clothes from Aeropostal. So C-U-T-E! Well thats all I'm asking for this year! ( Remember last year my list filled aproximetley 2-3 pages?? ) Thanks for all the joy you bring to the world, Santa! Merry 15 more days 'till Christmas!
Sincerely,
Emma R. Corbelli

3 comments:

  1. Hehe forgot to capotilize the letter I! oops..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! They seem like really nice gifts. We miss you and love you very much!

    ReplyDelete