Saturday, December 19, 2009

I LIKE BUTTER MORE THAN PAULA DEEN!!!!


I looooovvvveeee BUTTER! I think even more than Paula Deen! That is a 1,111,ooo% true fact! I can prove it! My cell phone signature is, $$ money 2 buy BUTTER. When my mom is not looking I take the BUTTER and eat it. When I get bread for breakfast, what do I do? I eat the BUTTER first. I put butter on anything. When I was in Costco I found out I like Irish butter too! My first cook book was by Paula Deen since we both love butter so much. I hope one day we can make a recipe together with lots of BUTTER!

2 comments:

  1. lol emma...u are a trip :) definitely a little on the weird side, but that's what makes me proud to have u as my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the simple things that make us happy. I love that you get so excited over butter and bacon. Too cute Rufus!

    ReplyDelete